What is Lean Pool Care?
Today, we’re talking about my concept of lean pool care.
Lean pool care is the practice of pool maintenance using as little time and equipment as possible.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you didn’t have to clean your pool all the time, or worry about keeping it clear? That’s the beauty and simplicity of lean pool care.
Here are my pool care philosophies that I’ve developed over the years.
1. Stick to one source of information you trust.
2. Proper circulation is the key to a clean and healthy pool.
3. Consistent cleaning will reduce the need for extra chemicals and equipment when problems arise.
4. Simple is always better: less chemicals, more cleaning, better circulation.
5. Swimming can help prevent water problems such as algae and cloudy water.
6. Cleanliness is next to godliness. Always keep your equipment and tools clean as well as the water.
7. Balance is the key to making your sanitizers more effective.
8. Automate as many processes as you can, including adding chemicals, vacuuming your pool, and operating your filter equipment.
9. Be mindful of the environment. Conserve water, reduce energy consumption and be aware that everything in nature can and will affect your pool.
10. Keep Calm and Appreciate Your Pool.
Happy swimming and Merry Christmas